Answers the following questions correctly, and we will enter your name in a draw for a pair of tickets for a gourmet, eight-course meal at Liaison College Hamilton.
These dinners are a private affair, and are not open to the general public. Our chefs share the table (and their stories and insight) with eight to ten carefully chosen guests. You could be amongst them.
Our Advanced students plan the menu to highlight the cooking and presentation skills they have learned, then prepare and serve the courses one by one, from amuse bouche through entrée to luscious dessert.
How to enter:
- Contest deadline is August 19, 2013
- You will find the answer to each of the quiz questions somewhere on our website www.liaisonhamilton.ca.
- Email your correct answers to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your name and a phone number where we can reach you during business hours.
- We will draw the winning entry on August 20.
(Sorry, students and graduates of Liaison College are not eligible. You must be 19 years of age or older to enter.)
Get to know us at Liaison College Hamilton. Answer these questions correctly for a chance to win a pair of tickets to our next Chef’s Table.
- What is the name of our program that helps students with resumes and career planning?
- How many hours is our longest program?
- Our Cook Basic students study eight major topics. Name three of these.
- What kind of catering do we do?
- Name one hotel at which Chef Bill Sharpe has worked.